Introduction:

Hello. Welcome to [http://jsnlawrence.blogspot.com]
You have just logged on to the Jason Lawrence blog site! In this blog I will attempt to share with you information about my life, music & current activities! I hope this information will be useful to you & helpful in knowing more about who Jason Lawrence is & what he believes & the life that inspires his music! Happy reading!

Jason Lawrence

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some Of My Philosophies Of Life


I feel I’m a fairly balanced individual. My mother was a Godly women. I'm the last of six of her children. I Think my mother did a pretty good job of teaching me the basics of consideration for others. So for me, the world is a place where we have the opportunity to advance ourselves by putting forth an effort to make a difference. I have faith. I look forward to making positive contributions to those I meet! Life is short. I want to make the best of it! I believe there is a benevolent God who cares & wants to see us make the right choices in the brief span of time we have on earth! I'm looking forward to the day when I see my Creator face to face, & He says, "You did well son, now come & let me show you who it was that was helping you do all the things you did!" Wishful-Thinking? Perhaps. But as much as I believe in The Bible being Divinely inspired, I also believe in Spiritual Aides-Angels-Departed Saints & Spiritual Beings who are overseeing man & holding constant surveillance on our activities & whose responsibility it is to try to influence our choices from their dimension. This is not something one can prove to another. It can only be "proved" through one's own personal experience & faith. My personal belief is that this Heavenly Hierarchy has the specific task of influencing our subconscious minds, actively working to help mankind! Our individual choices govern our physical actions. By putting forth an effort to spiritually feed our souls through quiet meditation, reflection, & selective reading, we can fuel ourselves with the faith, inspiration, & courage to make the right decisions & act on them whenever needed. This is the exhilarating exercise I receive while walking the faith walk. This is the life of faith I have chosen. This is the road I am exploring!

No comments: